Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bunny Hi (SC262)

This card is for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS. I ordered the "Frog In Love" stamp from Whipper Snapper, and while I was at it, I ordered this bunny to use on some of my Easter cards! I stamped him on Water Color Paper and water colored him with Water Color Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter. I used the new Bird & Branch Punch from SU! to make the leaves on the sentiment panel. I also made another one of my embossed flowers. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Whipper Snapper - Waving Bunny, SU! Fundamental Phrases
  • Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Water Color Paper, Real Red Patterns Pack (Hostess)
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Bird & Branch Punch, Flower Trio Punch, Tiny Pearls (Flower and buttons), Sponge

No comments: