- For "Happy" - Make a card in 15 minutes or less
- For "New" - Use something we just got either as a gift or for ourselves
- For "Year" - The theme was to be an annual event
I thought about this first, but I did make the card in less than 15 minutes. My new items are the flower pot and flower brads as well as using the new Bird & Branch Punch from Stampin' Up! I only used the branch as the leaves and stems. My annual event is a birthday. Thanks again for stopping by! Everything, except the brads, are Stampin' Up! products.
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Papers: Sage Shadow, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Loves Me DSP (retired)
- Ink: Black Stazon
- Accessories: Specialty Brads, Bird & Branch Punch, Dimensionals, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon