Sunday, January 31, 2010

Forgotten... (IC217)

This was done yesterday for the Inspiration Challenge, but I forgot to post it! I just got very busy with life. We were to go to www.Espe.ca to find inspiration. My inspiration for this card came from one of the handbags. It's called Nectar Tote Green, and it's located in the lower right corner of the page. This is a very simple card really. I just die cut flowers using Flower, Daisy #2 die available from Stampin' Up! I punched the centers using 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches. The purse has a bee on it, but I couldn't find one that would work, so I used a butterfly instead. The butterfly trail was done with a white gel pen. The sentiment from "Upsy Daisy" was embossed using Jeweled Gold embossing powder. I used a black marker on the edges of the butterfly wings. That's it! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: