Sunday, January 3, 2010

Friends

The sketch for this page was found at the PageMaps Blog. It's actually some sort of contest, but I think I'm too late to enter. I still liked the sketch though, especially with all those butterflies!! This is the first page about our trip to California in December to meet Pat Smethers and go to the Living Nativity at her brother's church in Nevada City. What a wonderful time we had!! I feel like Pat and I have known each other for years!! Pat and I met online, and it was great to meet her in person along with Jenny, owner of Creative Cards, Etc., and Judy Kell, another Twisted Sistah!
  • Stamps: Friends 24-7
  • Papers: Sweet Pea DSP, Basic Grey Oh Baby (Marigold) DP, Apricot Appeal Prints DSP, Taken With Teal, Barely Banana and Apricot Appeal Card Stock
  • Ink: Taken With Teal
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Nesties, Beautiful Butterflies Die, MS Butterfly Punches, SU! Butterfly Punch, Felt Butterflies (from Pat Smethers), Apricot Appeal GG Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Sponge, Gel Pen

No comments: