Friday, January 8, 2010

Simple Box (TSC0108)

In my post yesterday, I mentioned that the Twisted Sistahs Challenge this week was to make a box. I made a tutorial for a simple box and posted it here (below). As promised, I decorated the box that was shown in the tutorial, and here it is! Everything is from Stampin' Up! except the ribbon and the Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Papers: Only Orange, Sweet Pea DSP, Taken With Teal, White CS from DSP package
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Nesties, 2-Step Bird Punch, Flower Trio Punch, Ribbon, Tiny Gold Pearls, Ruler, Pencil, Bone Folder, Snips, Adhesive

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay CarrollAnn,

Thanks to your terrific tutorial I was able to make my first box! It's not exactly fancy, but I got 'er done! It's in the TSC0108.

Smooches Sistah!