Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vertical Pocket (LSC156)

The Limited Supplies Challenge last Friday was to use your own handwriting on a card. I made two other cards for this challenge, but I didn't like either of them very much. Well, I got my pre-order of the Wild Wasabi Special. It will be available March 1st. You get 16 pieces of Wild Wasabi Textured Card Stock that is pre-cut and pre-scored for $3.95! I think that's a great deal! It's wider and longer than you need for a standard A2 envelope, so I trimmed mine. I stamped the flourish with Whisper White Craft, then I folded the flap down and covered it with Celery Prints paper. I used the 3/16" Corner Rounder on the flap and the back of the card. Before adhering the flap down, I added Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon with the new Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Ribbon Slider. I used the 5-Petal Punch to make the white flowers, layered with Wasabi flowers punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch, and finished with a white dot punched with the 1/8" Circle Punch. Stamped on Naturals White with Wasabi using "Totally Tabs", then I punched that out with the Round Tab Punch. The inside piece has the Boho flowers from the "One of a Kind" set stamped with Wasabi.
  • Stamps: Doodle This, Totally Tabs, One of a Kind (inside)
  • Papers: Wild Wasabi CS Special, Wild Wasabi CS, Naturals White CS, Celery DSP
  • Ink: WW Craft, Wild Wasabi, Signo White Gel Pen, Certainly Celery Marker (sentiment)
  • Accessories: 3/16" Corner Rounder, Round Tab Punch, 5-Petal Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Wasabi DS Ribbon, Silver HPH Ribbon Slider

No comments: