Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanks Mary Jo (FS55)

This week's Featured Stamper was mary jo albright who is such a talented stamper. I chose to CASE the very last upload in her gallery which was her version of last Wednesday's Sketch Challenge (SC164). She flipped the sketch from vertical to horizontal and changed the panel sizes to fit her image and the horizontal orientation. I really liked the colors she used, so I kept them the same. I even tried to get them in the same order and used the same patterned paper. I used the same stamp set, "Fun and Fast Notes," but I changed the stamp from the wedding cake to the thank you birdie. My scallops are larger because I used jumbo scalloped scissors instead of the punch, and my ribbon is 1/4" Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon instead of the wide satin ribbon. I didn't use the hat pin either. Instead, I used a "Thank You" charm, attaching it with silver cord to the knot on the ribbon. Also, Mary Jo sponged hers and I did not. My card is shown on the top and Mary Jo's is beneath it. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
  • Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes
  • Papers: Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Glossy White, Soft Sky Prints DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Markers: Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, 1/4" Night of Navy GG Ribbon, Silver Cord, Charm, Jumbo Scalloped Scissors

No comments: