Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spring Song (SC163)

Shelly (aka Papermoon04) hosted the Sketch Challenge this week. The original sketch was square, but she gave us the option of making a standard A2 card which is what I chose to do. The main image is stamped with Basic Black on Naturals White and colored with Stampin' Up!'s Pure Color Pencils. The sentiment is also stamped with Basic Black. The designer paper is Petals and Paisley DSP. The main image, DSP, and sentiment panels are all matted tightly on Certainly Celery. The pink layer is not matted, but Celery brads were added. This was my first time using Pure Color Pencils, and I like how it turned out. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!
  • Stamps: Spring Song
  • Papers: Certainly Celery, Prettin In Pink, Naturals White
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Accessories: Pure Color Pencils, Celery Brads

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I like this new set and the colors you have chosen are beautiful.