Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blessings (LSC156)

The Limited Supplies Challenge was to use your own handwriting on a card with limited layers and embellishments. I tried one with an embossed, handwritten sentiment, but I need to take that card apart and do parts of it over. Since I felt that one was such a flop, I decided to do another one. This one has no stamping; just the handwritten sentiment, "Blessings." This card is so simple, it's almost ridiculous! The base card is Groovy Guava (My favorite color lately) with the new "Afternoon Tea" DSP (available March 1st). There's also a strip of Chocolate Chip that was scalloped with Fiskars "Sunflower" scissors, then it was doodled with the Signo White Gel Pen. There's double stitched ribbon separating the Chocolate Chip card stock from the designer paper. There's a silver Hodgepodge Hardware ribbon slider on the ribbon (also available March 1st). The bottom corners are punched with the Corner Rounder Punch, and I doodled around the edges with Chocolate Chip Marker. I used the same marker for the handwritten sentiment. Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments: