Monday, February 4, 2008

Sweet One (FS52)

Renee (aka prchvs) was the Featured Stamper this week. Here is her card that I CASEd -------------------->


The changes I made were: 1) Colors, 2) designer paper, 3) stamp set, 4) buttons instead of brads, 5) stitching instead of sponging.



I used Certainly Celery for the base card and Cutie Pie DSP matted on Bashful Blue. The Whisper White panel was embossed with the Cuttlebug Spots n' Dots embossing folder (same as the original card) and matted on Bashful Blue. I used "So Many Scallops" Sale-A-Bration (SAB) set with Bashful Blue ink on Whisper White, then punched out the image with the Scallop Circle Punch. I used the Coluzzle circle template to cut the circle that the scalloped piece is matted on. Instead of brads, I used three tiny baby blue buttons adhered with small glue dots. I used Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon to finish it off.

  • Stamps: So Many Scallops (SAB)
  • Papers: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
  • Ink: Bashful Blue
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug "Spots n' Dots" EF, Scallop Circle Punch, Coluzzle, Tiny Buttons, Glue Dots, 1/4" GG Ribbon, Sewing Machine