Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Merci With Tea (DC038) (Susie's Party card #1)

I needed one more card with a Sale-A-Bration set for an example at that upcoming workshop (Susie's Party). Well, Susie saw this card online, and she asked me to make this one a demo card instead of just showing it as an example. Sooooo, we will make this one for the SAB card at her party. (We won't be making the pink card with the Birthday Whimsy SAB set) Also, the Demos' Demonstratable Cards Challenge was to water color or use blender pens. I started out thinking I was going to water color this, so I stamped with Basic Black on water color paper, but then I decided to use my seldom used Blender Pens. We will use Naturals White or Very Vanilla instead of the Water Color Paper at the workshop. The base card is Groovy Guava with a strip of Double Sided Designer Paper (DSP) from the new Spring Mini which will be out by March 1st. I matted the water color paper on Close to Cocoa and used the Ticket Corner Punch on both pieces. I added the olive ribbon for the final touch. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Merci
  • Papers: Groovy Guava, Close to Cocoa, Water Color Paper, Afternoon Tea DSP
  • Ink: Basic Black, Groovy Guava, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Olive Green Ribbon

No comments: