Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bloom (CC154)

I've got the flu, but I had to get up and see what the Color Challenge had in store today. I just had to try the Celery, Pumpkin, and Orchid color combo! I used the new "Bloomin' Beautiful" set that will be available March 1st from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I used Water Color Wonder Crayons and my Aquapainter to color the main image after stamping with Stazon Black on water color paper. I stamped the sentiment with Stazon on Very Vanilla. I used the Ticket Corner Punch on all the layers, and I added two purple brads on the sentiment panel. This is pretty simple; just a lot of layers. I think theses colors really pop!
  • Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
  • Papers: Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Water Color Paper
  • Ink: Stazon Black
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aquapainter, Ticket Corner Punch, Brads

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Now, I'm going back to bed.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is so very pretty!

Michelle Pearson said...

very pretty...not a color combo I'd naturally pick, but you did great with the challenge!!!

Hope you're feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors. Beautiful card. I'm starting my wishlist already.

-Lea Lui