Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bloomin' (SC164)

The Wednesday Sketch Challenge was posted early, so I went ahead and got mine done so that I can concentrate on getting ready for Thursday night's Club Workshop. I've also got some minutes to type, so I might get that done as well! The base card here is Very Vanilla. I used the "Bloomin' Beautiful" set for the color challenge, and I decided to use the single flower from the same set for this sketch. I stamped with Stazon Black on Water Color Paper and colored with Water Color Wonder Crayons and the Aquapainter. I matted on a scrap piece of Cranberry Crisp. That was an "In Color" last year. The green layer is Always Artichoke and also is matted on Cranberry Crisp. The Pale Plum layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug "Tiny Mosaics" embossing folder (EF), and the Artichoke layer is embossed with the D'Vine Swirls EF. All layers were punched with the Ticket Corner Punch. The ribbon and brad are both from the Portfolia Scrapbooking Kit I got for Christmas.
  • Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
  • Papers: Very Vanilla, Pale Plum, Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, Water Color Paper
  • Ink: Stazon Black
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aquapainter, Ticket Corner Punch, Portfolia Ribbon and Brad