Monday, February 28, 2011

Sun (Mojo180)

This is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I'm finding that I am lucky to find the time to make one card per day, and sometimes I can't even do that. I usually do the Clean & Simple Challenge on Monday or the Technique Lovers Challenge. I haven't done a Mojo Monday Sketch in a long time, so I picked that one for today. For this one, I used products from lots of manufacturers. The Summer Sun, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stocks are from Stampin' Up!, and so is the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and the Tea Party DSP. The border punch is from Martha Stewart. The Ribbon is from Mark's Finest Papers. I used Square, Eyelet Square, Rectangle, Scallop Rectangle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities from Spellbinder. The "24 - 7" Stamp is from SU!'s "Friends 24-7" set and the main image/verse is "Psalm 84:11" from Verve. It's kind of an eclectic card! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: