Sunday, February 6, 2011

CASEing Lori (FS209)

This is for the Featured Stamper Challenge. I haven't had time to do this challenge for a couple of weeks, but I just had to CASE Lori (3bugs&me). The card I chose to CASE is here. I changed the colors and stamps, but I stayed with the same theme and layout. I used ribbon instead of rick rack, too. Oh, and I added a layer. I used Naturals White and Chocolate Chip card stocks along with Blushing Bride Patterns Pack (hostess) DSP. I used Chocolate Chip wide stitched Ribbon and Blushing Bride Ribbon. I also used pink dew drops and the Martha Stewart Border Punch. I'm not sure I'll ever cut out that teapot and teacup again! LOL! Everything except the dew drops and border punch is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

I may not post much this week because I'm having new floor covering installed in my Craft Room which means I will be busy emptying all the cabinets, etc. I may not be able to make any new cards. I'll keep you posted on the progress though. I can still use my laptop!!

No comments: