Friday, February 18, 2011

Triple Challenge Card (CCEE1107, TSC0218, WT310)

This is for three challenges; two Thursday challenges and one Friday Challenge. First, the CCEE Stampers challenge was to do some scoring on our cards. You can barely see the scoring around three sides of the main image panel, but it's there. Next, the Ways To Use It challenge was to use silhouettes which I did by stamping the girl from "Easter Blossoms", and I also sponged that panel with Regal Rose and Old Olive. Finally, our Twisted Sistahs Challenge is to use the Faux Silk technique. After sponging with the pink and green, I covered the whole image with Tombow Glue. I stamped the branch on white tissue paper, crumpled it up, and then I placed it over my main image that was covered with glue. I rubbed out most of the wrinkles, and then I colored the branch, flowers and leaves with SU! Markers. I like how this turned out. Everything except the sheer ribbon is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

This is an amazing technique - very pretty and delicate - lovely card.