Saturday, February 12, 2011

CASEing Queen Bev (QFTD47)

Queen Bev Barton has so much talent, and I browsed through her entire gallery before choosing to CASE this card. I changed the theme from Christmas to Easter, used different colors and different stamps. I also reversed the layout, right to left, so that my ducky would be facing in the right direction. The stamp sets used here are "Wagon Full of Fun" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes." The card stocks are Daffodil Delight, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White. The matted panel is popped up and so is the duck. I was careful not to color the ribbon around the duck's neck with my marker so that I could add the gingham ribbon. After all, Bev used gingham ribbon on her pretty wreath. Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! although the ribbon and "Wagon Full of Fun" stamp set are retired. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

CA, what a sweet little image and love the Spring colors - just wish it would arrive sooner than later!