Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo Corner Flower (TSC0225)

This week's Twisted Sisters Challenge is to use photo corners in a creative way. Sue (aka irishgreensue, aka Greenie) issued this challenge, and I just thought she was trying to make it as difficult as possible! LOL! Actually, I enjoyed making this card, and I think it turned out pretty well. The card stocks are Pale Plum (retired), Whisper White, and Certainly Celery. The DP I used to punch out the photo corners and make the flower is unknown; I've had it for so many years. Everything else is from Stampin' Up! including the Circle Ice Brad in the flower center and the three punches I used. Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

What a genius you are - a wonderful new flower technique. The card is just lovely!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

VERY CREATIVE IDEA - Thanks for sharing and as usual it is a beautiful card. Hugs always!

Nancy Dawson said...

Great Cards as usual!
I have chosen you for the stylish blogger award, you can go to my blog to claim it.
http://creativewishes.blogspot.com