Sunday, February 27, 2011

CASEing Corie (FS212)

It's still Sunday here in Nevada. I finished my Featured Stamper card and decided to stay up a little late and post it. The Featured Stamper this week is CorieFoster. I chose to CASE her "TLC261 - It's In the Pieces" card. They called the technique something like "Paper piecing with punches", but I call it Punch Art. I bought another set of instructions from Kim Score's blog, and this duck was one of the sets of instructions. Corie, on the other hand, made a cute fox. I'm not that good to where I can just create something with the punched pieces on my own. I need something to look at! I changed the colors, papers, ribbon, sentiment, and the punch art image. I used Peach Parfait, Old Olive and Yoyo Yellow card stocks with Ice Cream Parlor DSP (SAB) for the card and So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie for the duck. The ribbon is the retired Crushed Curry. Everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks again for stopping by!!!

No comments: