Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cherries for Shari (MMTPT131)

No cards posted yesterday because there were none made. I'm the Secret "Angel" for our church's Secret Sister program, and I had to get all the Information Sheets copied and mailed as well as sending emails to each Secret Sis to tell them who they drew. It's fun, but that part took all day. Anyway, on to the card!

This is for yesterday's Teapot Tuesday Challenge which is to bring cherries to the party. The card goes to Cindy's (Mothermark) niece who is in the early stages of her breast cancer treatment and needs some love and encouragement along with plenty of prayer. I used a layout I found in CardMaker Magazine. I found the cherry background paper online and just printed it out. I thought it would be nice since it has some polka dots on it, and Cindy happens to love polka dots! The cherries that are popped up are from the "Tart & Tangy" set. I added Crystal Effects to give them some shine. The ladybug is a button with the shank cut off. The sentiment is from "Teeny Tiny Wishes". The polka dot DSP is from SU!'s Filled With Love Bundle and the base card is Pretty in Pink. Everything except the cherry paper and the button is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh - is this every cute!! Love the DP and the CE on the cherries makes them shine! And, the little ladybug button is adorable! What a really, really cute card, CA!