Monday, January 31, 2011

Guess Who?! (CAS104)

He's a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater, that's who!! LOL! For the Clean and Simple Challenge, we were to be inspired by the phrase, "Rock and Roll." I stamped the image from "Make a Monster" on Lovely Lilac, adding the wings by hand and then cutting it out. I used the "Music Notes" wheel with whatever color was in the wheel handle. It turned out to be Chocolate Chip (I was in a hurry). The sentiment is from "Fundamental Phrases." Lovely Lilac and Whisper White card stocks were used, and the purple people eater was popped up. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Too cute - I think that is how I might have looked this morning after listening to the blizzard winds howl all last night!!