Saturday, January 1, 2011

Celebrate Eddie (C4C68)

This is for the weekly challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges which is to make a card to celebrate something. My son, Eddie, will be celebrating his 16th birthday this month, so I tried to make a really cheerful card using the "Create A Cupcake" set and coordinating Punch from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. I used the retired Bermuda Bay and Yoyo Yellow card stocks along with Whisper White. I used a Cuttlebug EF and Spellbinders Nesties. The Eyelet Circle Nesties were a Christmas gift from my daughter. I also used the Word Window Punch and Modern Label Punch for the sentiment. The ribbon is the retired Bermuda Bay ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!! Happy New Year, everyone!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fantastic card! Nice color combo- so bright and cheery! Happy New Year!

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful colors and a happy and pretty card! Happy New Year!