Friday, January 21, 2011

Piece of Cake (TSC0121)

It's my turn to present the challenge for the Twisted Sistahs. I tried to make it easy. My challenge is to use something off of a store bought card for an embellishment. You could cut out some part of the card or just pull off an embellishment that's there. I received a birthday card a couple of years ago with this piece of cake, an ice cream sundae and a cupcake. They all had google eyes, arms and legs and glitter on them. I've had them in my stash for some time now thinking I might use them on scrapbook pages. This was the perfect opportunity to use one of them. While looking through that plastic shoebox full of goodies, I got lots more ideas! I think I matched the card stock to the plate the cake is on pretty well. I used Lovely Lilac and Green Galore (both retired). The sentiment is from "On Your Birthday." Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the recycled embellishment. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: