Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 2011 Stamp Camp Projects

Stamp Camp is tomorrow. I told my Stamp Campers that our five designs would include three birthday cards, one get well card and one Valentine. We make two of each of the five designs for a total of ten cards. Here are the five designs.
Project #1 is a Get Well/Encouragement card using the "Friends Fur-ever" set. I stamped with Black Stazon and water colored the chair. I stamped the dog, water colored, cut out and popped him up on the chair. I used Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Whisper White card stocks along with the Springtime Vintage DSP from the Mini. I used the Ticket Corner Punch and a border punch, too. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up!
Project #2 is one of the feminine birthday cards. I just used Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla cards stocks. The Vanilla panel is embossed with the Elegant Bouquet EF. I used the "Water Color Trio" set coloring the flowers and leaves with SU! Markers and then stampin. The Nesties and ribbon are non-SU! products. Sometimes you just have to do that.
Project #3 is a CASE of this card by tessa. I used different colors, matted differently and used the Hemp Twin for a rope. I also didn't color the cowboy or use any background stamp. I used a Levi Tab for the sentiment and did some sponging. I think I made it a little easier for my Stamp Campers to make. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up!
Project #4 is the third birthday card. It's pretty simple really, but I like the outcome. I used Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Old Olive card stocks. The sentiment was stamped with Basic Black. This sentiment is from Water Color Trio, but we will use Sincere Salutations instead. Sometimes I design as I go. The Build-a-Blossom set along with the coordinating Punch is one of my favorites. The petals were stamped with More Mustard and the leaves were sponged. I also like the new Framed Tulips EF. Everything here is from Stampin' Up!, too.
Project #5 is the Valentine I promised. It was inspired by a Valentine shadow box made by Nancy Riley. This card will take the most time, but I will have everything cut, punched and ready to assemble. I think they will like this one! Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, these are all so cute - I love them all! Each and every one is lovely, CA! Give Pipsqueak a hug!

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT projects! I especially love your card version of my Valentine Shadow Box Collage! So creative! I'm so very flattered you would choose to case my project!