Monday, January 10, 2011

Brrr!! (CAS101)

The Clean and Simple Challenge for this week is a theme challenge. It's called, "A Day in the Snow." I don't have a lot of time to stamp right now, so I'm glad it was a CAS challenge. This card only took about five minutes to make. I think I'll give it to my Secret Sister from church along with a warm, fuzzy scarf. It's not expected to get above the mid 20's here today, and, although it hasn't snowed in about a week, my front yard is still covered in white because it's too cold to melt! The Whisper White panel was embossed with Norther Flurry Impressions Folder and mounted on the Basic Black base card. The penguin from "Every Little Bit" was stamped with Black Stazon, and the sentiment was handwritten with the Black Journaling Marker. That's that! Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: