Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blue Tip Roses (TSC0128)

No posts on Friday because I was busy all day with Stamp Camp. Then, yesterday, my R.A. flared up and I just couldn't do anything. I guess the Good Lord thought I needed a day off! This is for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge (from Friday) which was presented by Tater. Phyllis challenged us to make a card with a rose or roses on it plus a coordinating envelope. There is a little 3 X 3 gift card that says, "Just for You" on it with the stamped rose from "Fifth Avenue Floral". The little envelope is stamped with the same rose. The tissue box cover is embossed with the Manhattan Flower folder and sponged with Marina Mist. The roses were made from Whisper White and also sponged with Marina Mist. The leaves were punched using the Build A Blossom Punch, sponged and ran through the crimper. This is a gift for one of our Secret Sisters at church. I'm the Secret "Angel" who knows who has who, but I'll pray for all of them and at least remember their birthdays. Everything used to make these items is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Sue duffy said...

This is very cool - I have never made one - shame on me! Do you have a template or instructions somewhere, Carroll? Is it based on a 2-4-6-8 box? In any event, thanks so much for sharing.