Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wish I Were There! (TSC0121)

This is another card for the Twisted Sistahs challenge which was to use something that came from a store-bought card. I received a card a few years ago that had three pairs of flip flops on it. I pulled those off and put them into my stash. I decided to use a pair on this card. They are made of foam and have glitter dots and star shaped bling on them. I'm happy with the way my sky turned out on this one. I stamped the palm tree from "Plant Hope" with Versamark and embossed it with Black EP; then, I sponged with Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Regal Rose and Perfect Plum. The base card is Daffodil Delight with a layer of Summer Sun (retired) that was embossed with the Square Lattice folder. The main image was matted on Summer Sun and Real Red (to match the flip flops). The sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" was stamped with Black Stazon, sponged with Perfect Plum and punched with the Word Window Punch. A Glitter Brad was added. Everything on this card except for the flip flops is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: