Sunday, January 2, 2011

Remember When (FS204)

This week's Featured Stamper is whiterockmama. Marisa is such a talented stamper; she does EVERYTHING beautifully! I chose to CASE this card. I changed the colors slightly, added a scallop to the Peach Parfait layer, used different stamps and different embossing folder. Also, I didn't use a button on the bow and there are no pearls. The base card is Rose Red with a layer of Peach Parfait that has a scalloped edge. Then, the Whisper White layer is embossed with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder. I wanted this to be an SUO (Stampin' Up! Only) card, so I used the Sizzix Scallop Circles #2 die (from Stampin' Up!) and the Coluzzle for the Whisper White circle. The stamps I used are "Water Color Trio" and "Word Play". The ribbon is Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: