Monday, February 14, 2011

CASEing Charlene (FS210)

I decided on which card to CASE before church yesterday, but I didn't get around to making the card until this morning. I was just too tired from all the activity this past week. Anyway, this week's Featured Stamper is Willow01. Charlene has such a wonderful gallery. I actually chose three cards to CASE and each one of those had three of something on it. I'm into three's, I guess, and I'm also into bright colors lately. I finally settled on this Teacher Thank You card. I like the idea of the tag and her three apples. I changed the theme to a birthday card and used "Create A Cupcake" and the Cupcake Punch. My tag was made with Newsprint DSP. I hand printed the sentiment with the fine tip of the Real Red Marker. I stamped candles all over the Real Red background and used Daffodil Delight for the base card. I punched out the cherries and then colored them with Old Olive and Real Red Markers. After adding the cherries to the cupcakes, I popped them up with Dimensionals. Everything used to make this card came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: