Friday, February 4, 2011

It Ain't Easy Being Green (TSC0204)

This is for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge that was presented by patsmethers. Pat gave us what I thought was a pretty tough challenge. The theme is, "My Funny Valentine." We have to make a Valentine card that is humorous, but there's a catch, we can't use any pink or red on the card! Yikes! In front of the card are some punched/die cut pieces that I experimented with. I settled on these card stocks: Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Bermuda Bay along with some retired DSP. The stamp sets used here are: Make A Monster, Smarty Pants and the retired A Happy Heart set for the I {heart} U. I also used the Full Heart Punch and the Scallop Heart Embosslit. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: