Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tiny Teacup (SC318)

The Sketch Challenge for this week is pretty simple. Actually, you could fancy it up if you chose to do so, but I wanted it to be Clean and Simple. I was going to cut out the teacup and pop it up, but I chose not to after all. The teacup and sentiment are one single stamp called "Tiny Teacup", but I mounted them separately. I used Naturals White, Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White card stocks along with Pawsitively Prints II DSP. I used the Black Gingham Ribbon at the top. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

CA,
What a wonderful card - clean and very pretty!! Love the paper and ribbon - perfect. That teacup is just adorable!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

P.S. Forgot - give Pipsqueak a hug!