Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 2011 Club Projects

Project #1 is a CASE of this card. I ran out of mojo and I'm down to the wire here. She used a Mojo Monday Sketch from a couple of weeks ago that I actually started but ran out of time to finish. I kept everything the same except, I left off the brads. I thought my ladies would have enough work to do with cutting out that airplane without dealing with brads, too! I used Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory and Cherry Cobbler card stocks. The embossing was done with the Square Lattice folder. I'm going to have my ladies sponge around the circle and the rectangle to give more separation. The stamp set used here is "Plane and Simple," and it's in the new Occasions Mini. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up!
Project #2 is made with the new "Build A Blossom" set and coordinating punch. These are also available from the new Mini catalog. I used Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla card stocks along with Springtime Vintage DSP from the Mini. At the bottom is a strip of Crocheted Lace. If we put the flower together a little bit tighter and move it down, we could put a sentiment in one corner at the top. I just love this set and the punch that goes with it!! Everything used to make this card is also from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: