Sunday, May 24, 2009

CASEing Mercy (FS120)

Today's Featured Stamper was Mercy Kerin, so I just had to CASE one of her cards! I subscribe to her blog! She designs the sketches for the Thursday Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge! Wow! She has so much talent!
Here's her card that I chose to CASE. I flipped the sketch, changed the colors a bit, used a different stamp, repositioned the sentiment panel, and I used a rhinestone on the sentiment panel instead of a brad. Thanks for stopping by! Now I need to get ready to go to church!
  • Stamps: If The Halo Fits
  • Papers: So Saffron, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Delicate Dots DSP (2009 SAB)
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Water Color Pencils, Blender Pen, Baby Oil, 1/4" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Brads, Rhinestone, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Piercer

1 comment:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So sweet and pretty, CarrollAnn! Love the pretty dps you used. Would you mind if I added your blog to my blog list? I so love your work.