Friday, May 15, 2009

To the beach!!! (LSC220)

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge was to use only "beachy" images, only one sentiment, and only one embellishment. I'm thinking my one embellishment could the the handmade sign with the stamped letters and punched arrow. The base card is Baja Breeze, the sand was made with torn strips of Naturals Ivory that were sponged with Close to Cocoa. The "woody" was stamped on Summer Sun with black Stazon and then colored a bit with SU! Markers. The same goes for the sun which was popped up. The sentiment was from "Life' A Breeze". The sign was made with Creamy Caramel, the fine tip of a Chocolate Chip Marker, sponged with Close to Cocoa, and stamped with Simple Serif Alphabet & Numbers. The arrow was punched out with the My Way Punch. In an older post, I made a tutorial for the faux wood which is how I did the sign. By the way, the letters on the sign are kind of jumbled on purpose! All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!
  • Stamps: Just Beachy, Life's A Breeze, Simple Serif Alphabet & Numbers
  • Papers: Baja Breeze, Naturals Ivory, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: My Way Punch, Snips, Sponge, Dimensionals

No comments: