Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Spring (Mojo85)

This is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #85. I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday because I got involved in scrap booking again. I might post two cards today though. My main image panel wound up a bit larger than the sketch but it still worked out. I borrowed the "Hedgehog Happiness" set (retired 2005) from a friend to stamp off some images, but now I'm hoping she'll trade with me! The sentiment is from one of the Stamps & Smiles sets that I won. I love this blue and yellow color combo for spring! Everything except the sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Hedgehog Happiness, Stamps & Smiles sentiment
  • Papers: Naturals White, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Water Color Paper, Delicate Dots DSP (2009 SAB)
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black, White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Flower Trio Punch, Mat Pack, Embossing Stylus, Dimensionals, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter

7 comments:

Gloria said...

Love your card!!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

This is a really pretty card, I love the hedgie stamp and the colors are so springlike!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Selene Kempton said...

This is so beautiful. Nicely done, laid out, colors, coloring!!! Just Fab!

Linda Carson said...

BEAUTIFULLY done!

Manuela said...

wonderful card! the colours are really pretty and the image is really cute :)

Unknown said...

wonderful card. visiting from mojo monday blog

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great coloring and fun flowers. Way to rock the mojo sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.