Monday, May 18, 2009

Silly Birthday (CAS15)

Today's Clean and Simple Challenge over at SCS was to use black and white and only one Bold Bright color. I chose to use Only Orange as my color. Actually, I was going to use a flower as my splash of color, but while I was looking through my Sizzlits, I came across this little penguin die. I thought, "There's my black and white, and I'll just use orange for his beak and feet!" Since yesterday was my birthday, I guess I'm still in a birthday mode, so I used this sentiment from the "Smarty Pants" set and just put "Happy Birthday" on the inside (from the "On Your Birthday" set). After assembling the penguin and popping him up, I decided to add the tiny google eyes. Everything used on this card except for the die and google eyes is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Smarty Pants, On Your Birthday (inside)
  • Papers: Whisper White, Only Orange, Basic Black
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzlit (Bird, Penguin), Google Eyes, Dimensional

No comments: