Monday, May 25, 2009

Mojo Thank You (Mojo88)

This card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I did check out the Clean and Simple Challenge on SCS, but it was to take one of your old cards and redo it. Well, most of my older cards just deserve to be deleted! That made me a bit depressed, so I went back to the sketches! LOL! The base card here is Certainly Celery with a layer of Basic Black. The plain designer paper on the top (Yes, that's DP!) and the flowered paper on the bottom are from My Mind's Eye (Wild Asparagus, I think). The striped paper is SU!'s Porcelain Prints (retired). I punched the black circle mat with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and cut the Whisper White circle with Circle Scissors. I used eyelets instead of brads for embellishments and Basic Black grosgrain ribbon finishes it off. Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Sweet Stems, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White, MME DP, Porcelain Prints DSP
  • Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery (sponging), SU! Markers (Celery & Saffron)
  • Accessories: Metallic Eyelets, Basic Black GG Ribbon, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Circle Scissors, Dimensional, Sponge

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! Subtle & calming!

carol h said...

Another beautiful card. Your work is gorgeous. TFS.

mudmaven said...

This one is gorgeous too! Love that dp. ~chris

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is lovely, the black really makes it pop!

Lori said...

very pretty card! Love the colors you used!