Saturday, May 16, 2009

Simple Thank You (FTW#42)

This is a "Fall To Layout" sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping. Usually their sketches are a bit more simple, but I wanted to used this one because of the ribbon placement. Tomorrow is my birthday, and one of my dearest friends stopped by today to give me a little gift and a handmade card. She's also one of my club members, so I really encourage the card making and really appreciate it when they make their own cards for any reason. The reason the ribbon was important to me was because this ribbon came off of the gift package I got today! I put punched hearts for the flower centers to match the ribbon! Everything on this card EXCEPT the ribbon is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Dasies #2 Bigz Die, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Recycled Ribbon

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Great job. ~chris

Chriserendipity said...

What an adorable idea--it is really stunning! I will definitely CASE! Thanks!
Chris in Calgary, AB Canada

Ann said...

Love it!!