Friday, May 15, 2009

A whole week late... (WSC80)

Well, I'm a whole week behind now!! This was the Weekend Sketch Challenge from LAST Friday. Cambria Turnbow at Stamp a Little Love, Baby was the hostess. I made my main image a sentiment on this one, so I didn't make it quite as large as the sketch might show. I started with a Naturals White base card with a layer of Kiwi Kiss that has been embossed only on the top half. The Raspberry Tart designer paper panels are matted on Cameo Coral. The sentiment was stamped with Basic Black and punched out with the 1-3/4" Punch. The Kiwi and Coral mats were cut with Nestabilities. The ribbon is Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (My favorite, and I only have about a month and a half to use it!). Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Elegant Cheer
  • Papers: Naturals White, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Nesties, Dimensional, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, CB Stylized Flower EF

No comments: