Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Crafting Space

I hate to bore you to death, but I've had friends ask me to upload photos of my crafting area, so here goes. I use an "Over the Door" shoe storage organizer for my punches. It's on the outside of the door since I leave the door open when I'm crafting.
My 8-1/2" X 11" card stock is in files. My most recent cards are on top of a case that contains stamps and ink pads that I got as a gift.
This shows all the storage for 8-1/2" X 11" and 12" X 12" card stock and patterned papers. The world map behind the file box is because this used to be my classroom where I taught up to seven students at a time. Those little desks still come in handy for storage.
The cutting table is on a slant which comes in handy. It used to be my teacher's podium. I still have some pre-school curriculum in there. The big drawer has non-SU! card stock and papers. The book case holds only current stamp sets. I sell the retired sets. I only have 15 left!
On top of the book case with stamp sets are my SU! Ribbon Keepers. Above that is a shelf with empty clam shells, baskets for stamp camps, boxes of envelopes, containers to alter, and games left over from my class room days. There's another small shelf with Sizzix Dies, many of which are SU! exclusives. There's a close up pic of the shelf later. The yellow bin below the shelf has Sizzlits, Embosslits, Cuttlebug Dies, etc.
This is just another view of all my stamp sets with the SU! ribbons on top.
That chair is where I sit when crafting with my Big Shot at my right hand. More storage behind that and another little desk with the Light Table and Canon Photo Printer. The blue and green bins in the middle contain flowers, lots of them!
The pink 3-drawer organizer has Jumbo Wheels, Standard Wheels, Wheel Handles, and Ink Cartridges. The basket has unused stamp sets that I use for prizes and for charity. On the left, you can see two black baskets or bins. Those are meat containers from WalMart! They have ready-to-go projects for my next club. I had to get TWO Color Caddys for ink pads. They are on top of yet another little desk in which there are some scrap booking supplies.
This is a close-up of my scrap basket. There are several baggies which contain scraps in certain color ranges. You can see lavender and purple scraps in the front. The bins on the right have flowers in them except for the top one which has Sizzlits, Embosslits, and Cuttlebug Dies.
This is a close-up of the shelf with my Originalz and Bigz Dies. One of my kids made that CD holder which works perfectly for the dies. I need another one of those!!
This shows my messy desk! I put my lap top there, a CD player, lots of other "Stuff".
This is storage inside what used to be a closet. On the right is a small book case with project samples and other things. On top of that is a rack my friend's husband made for ribbons. On top of that are the SU! caddies for brads, buttons, eyelets, etc. To the left are plastic storage containers which hold mostly scrap booking supplies. In the middle is a tall, narrow cabinet. On its shelves are my Cricut Machine, containers with embellishments including a Pretties Kit, Cricut cartridges, Sizzix Alphabet Sets, a box of stencils, paper cutters, and boxes of cards that I made. To the left of that are more plastic storage containers with Texturz Plates, small punches, Cuttlebug folders, adhesives, more ribbons, more envelopes, markers, hand held punches, and boxes of embellishments some of which I pulled off of cards I was sent.
This shows the cabinet doors open revealing catalogs, project supplies, Stampin' Scrubs, HPH, WCW Crayons, baskets with glitter and beads, and large spools of ribbons.
This shows my bulletin board with some of my cards and my dry erase board which comes in handy for writing dimensions for cutting. Remember, this WAS a classroom.
This is my crafting table. This view is from my end with my handy Big Shot Machine. I use address label sheets to glue on because the glue doesn't stick. I use the other side for stamping. The little nut cans are for trash. The white binder is book 2 of sketches (cards). More nut cans hold tools I use often. Further down, there are 3 black baskets or bins (more meat containers). These have tools in one (sanding blocks, piercers, embossing styluses, hand held punches, etc.), scissors in the next one, and adhesives in the last one (glue runners, quick dry adhesive, Dimensionals, etc.). I take these to the dining table when I have clubs and stamp camps. Behind those is a basket of markers and a scrap book I'm working on with a binder of page maps on top of it.
This view shows my craft table from the other end. The markers are in individual baskets with one color family in each plus a basket for neutrals, journaling markers, Zig Paintys, etc.
Finally, this shows my Decor Elements definition of "create". It's above my book case with all the stamp sets. Thanks for browsing through my craft room today!!! I'll probably post a card later.

No comments: