Friday, May 1, 2009

Thinking of Flowers (LSC218)

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge was to use a stamp or stamps to create a border. A wheel is a stamp, right? Well, that's what I used anyway. On the Whisper White base card, I used the "Blooms and Bulbs" standard wheel. Then, I colored in the flowers on the seed packets with markers. I used the stems from "Wonderful Watercolors" as well as the sentiment. The sentiment is popped up. Finally, I added flowers with button centers to the ends of the stamped stems. Thanks for visiting!!!
  • Stamps: Blooms & Bulbs Std. Wheel, Wonderful Watercolors
  • Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Ink: Basic Black, Garden Green, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Flowers, Buttons, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I just love this card, especially how you used the blossoms and buttons. Those are 3 of my favorites to use on my cards.