Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Eagle Lake Trip

I finished editing the articles for the magazine, so I decided to celebrate and scrap a couple of pages. This is page one of a double page spread (DPS).
This is the second page of the DPS.
Here are both of the pages together. I used DP from DCWV as well as the Rose TCS. The photos are matted on Whisper White. The Circle Scissors was used to make the rings, and Circle Punches were used for the stamped circles at the lower left of the 1st page and lower right of the 2nd page. The pics are of some of my church family who drove three hours to get to Eagle Lake to help pack and load the stuff from my cabin. Thanks for looking!!
  • Stamps: Seeing Spots
  • Papers: DCWV DP, DCWV TCS, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
  • Ink: Whisper White Craft
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Night and Day Alpha Set, Circle Scissors, Circle Punches

No comments: