Tuesday, May 19, 2009

S'more? (Mojo87)

This is for yesterday's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. Now, I got the sketch yesterday morning, printed it out, and had it on my craft table ever since then. Do you think I would LOOK at it before commencing to make the card? Of course not! I committed ALL the details to memory. NOT!! I blew it! The circle is supposed to be OVER the large square, and the small square should be more to the left, but it's OK I guess. Who would know? LOL! I'm having a stamp camp soon, and it's called, "Mostly Male." I guess you'll see a lot of masculine cards from me for a while!!! I drew fur on the bear and the raccoon and popped up the bear's head as well as the s'more. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the designer paper. Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!
  • Stamps: Under the Stars
  • Papers: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DCWV DP (Fall Pack)
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Mustard Stazon, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Circle Scissors, Crimper, Dimensionals

No comments: