Monday, May 11, 2009

Moving? (HMC37)

This is for the House Mouse Monday Challenge which was to make a card for someone who's moving (home/job) or just interpret the moving theme as you wish. I have friends who are moving soon to their new home, so this card is for them. The sentiment on the outside is handwritten. "Congratulations" is stamped on the inside with, "on your new home," handwritten underneath. These little mice look like they're moving, strawberries and all! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: House Mouse, Congrats (2009 SAB) (inside)
  • Papers: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Black Journaling Marker
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Word Window Punch, Cropodile, Eyelets, Black Gingham Ribbon, Dots Brass Template, Light Table, Stylus

7 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute! One of my fav hm, great coloring.

Sue said...

Beautifully colored image and the card is wonderful. Your friends are going to love it.

Heather said...

Fabulous card, so beautifully coloured and I love the idea the little mousies priority in moving would be food.
Thanks for joining us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Oh I love your mouse card, it is so sweet!! I would love to get my hands on that stamp as we move house so many times.... please tell me where I can buy it! TFS

Grace said...

CarollAnn this is just adorable! I love this HM image... you have colored it so yummy!!! Your friends will love it!

~MudpieMouse said...

Wonderful card. You did a fabulous job coloring the image and the colors you chose for the card are perfect. Love the ribbon too! Keep on stampin' on!

Sue from Oregon said...

too cute...this image works great for this challenge!