Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thankful Thoughts (FS237)

Our Featured Stamper this week is sweetnsassystamps. Korin has a stamp company that is the newest member company at SCS. I chose to CASE her "Blessed to call you friend!" card. I changed the papers and stamps. I didn't use the gold half pearls because I didn't have enough. Instead of stamping and coloring my image, I stamped the pumpkins and gourd from the "Autumn Harvest" (retired) set on Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Old Olive card stocks and cut them out. The DSP is "Autumn Vine" (retired), and I used Naturals Ivory for the base card with Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Really Rust (retired) for the layers. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon. Everything except the oval and scalloped oval Nesties is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: