Monday, August 1, 2011

The Party's Over (CAS129, TLC336)

The Clean & Simple Challenge is to make a belated birthday card, and the Technique Lover's Challenge is to stamp the sentiment over the main image. I tried to make it look like the balloons were falling to the floor where there's a mess of confetti. It looks like I missed the party! LOL! I cut out that confetti from used tissue papers years ago for some scrap book pages. I saved the leftovers in a baggie. I still have a lot left. The balloons are from "Crazy for Cupcakes" and the sentiment is from the new hostess set, "Happiest Birthday Greetings." I water colored the balloons before stamping the sentiment. The card stocks are Whisper White and Daffodil Delight. Everything except the home made confetti is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: