Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 2011 Stamp Camp (Part 1)

I'm working on Stamp Camp projects for August 19th. I want to get them all designed by the end of this week and start cutting by next Sunday. That's the plan anyway. These are the first two projects, and I will post the other three later. Project #1 is Real Red and Whisper White card stocks and gingham dp. I'm going to be using Pawsitively Prints I, but I didn't have enough for all the cards plus mine, so I used a different gingham. The bowl of cherries from "Cherish Friendship" was water colored and cut out. It's also popped up on the punched circles. The sentiment is from "Teeny Tiny Wishes". The ribbon knots are Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon. The bottom half of the card is embossed with the Square Lattice folder.
Project #2 emphasizes the sentiment from "Full of Life" AND I used two different DSP's because of this months Buy Three, Get 1 Free sale on DSP's. The card stocks are Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait and Whisper White. The ribbon is Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon. I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit for the butterfly and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch for the piece across the sentiment panel. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: