Monday, August 8, 2011

August 2011 Stamp Camp (Part 2)

I promised everyone we'd have some fall cards for this stamp camp, but this is the only one that really looks like a fall card. Let's just say that they're all done in fall colors. This one is Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stocks and Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie inks. The ribbon is Celery Ribbon Seam Binding.
I accidentally picked up a piece of Lucky Limeade and made this card, but we will be using Certainly Celery which matches the strip of DSP better. I did some paper piercing around the main image panel. The main image is from "Faith In Nature" which is a hostess set. I swished the BG with Celery and Wasabi WCW Crayons and then stamped the image over that with Black Stazon when it was dry. The opening is a bit different on this one.
This is my blue card. It's a sympathy card. The sentiment is from "Thoughts and Prayers", and they will have the option of stamping more on the inside from the same set. This is Whisper White on Naturals White with a strip of DSP and a Marina Mist butterfly. I used the Decorative Label Punch and the Large Oval to create the frame around the sentiment. I also sponged with Marina Mist.

Everything used to make these cards is from Stampin' Up! Thanks again for stopping by!!

No comments: