Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 2011 Club Projects (SC344)

I was able to work on these yesterday, at least a little, but I babysit on Wednesdays now, so I'm a bit busy with my 13 month old grand daughter.

This month, if you buy three Designer Series Papers (DSP), you get one more for FREE! I'm featuring DSP on both cards. This first card was inspired by the first card on page 184 of the catalog. It's also the first card on the flyer about the sale. I made mine an A2 size card instead of square and I used different DSP. The flower was die cut from "Beyond the Garden" DSP using the Fun Flowers die. The other DSP is "Just Add Cake". The sentiment, stamped with Melon Mambo, is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
This card should have been posted yesterday because it is this week's Sketch. I let my embossing folder do most of the work here. I used more "Just Add Cake" DSP on this one, and that DSP determined my card stock colors: So Saffron, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral (In-Color) and Whisper White for the flower. The flower was stamped, colored, cut out and popped up on the circle punched pieces. Again, I used "Teeny Tiny Wishes" for the sentiment. Everything used to make both of these cards is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: