Friday, August 5, 2011

Merry (TSC0805)

Our Twisted Sistahs Challenge for this week was presented by 101Airborne. This is Kathy's very first TSC presentation, and it's a good one! Kathy asked us to make a Christmas card without any traditional Christmas colors. We teased her a lot about different shades of green and so forth. It's been fun on the bus! LOL! Anyway, we were to use at least one embossing folder (I used the Square Lattice EF AND the Merry Embosslit), one punch or die (I used the Merry Details Sizzlit), we needed to have at least three layers AND at least one embellishment. I think I got it all covered. I used Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stocks and Whisper White Satin Ribbon as well. Oh yes, I also used Basic Pearls in the upper right. I was inspired by a fall card in the September issue of CardMaker Magazine. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: